Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Big Move

Well...we are just about ready for "The Big Move". I wanted to get on here an make a post before our internet is disconnected here tomorrow due to the move. We will be staying with my parents' for a few weeks and they do not have high speed internet so I'm not sure if I will get any posts on here or not. My cousin has offered to allow me access to her internet which is high speed so that will help. I will try to post an update as soon as I can.

Here's our plans for the next few days. Please keep us in your prayers...especially for safe travel.
Thursday we will drive straight through to PA. We are moving the dogs there.
Friday we will be there for my Grandpa's Estate Sale of personal property.
Saturday we will drive straight through back to SC.
Sunday we will spend the day with our Church Family.
Monday we will pick up the big moving truck and begin loading.
Tuesday we will hopefully leave around noon and drive 1/2 way. My parents are paying for us to get a hotel. Bobby will be driving the moving truck and I will be driving our pick up truck. Connor will be riding with me because there's no room for his carseat in the moving truck...otherwise we would be towing ours.
Wednesday we should arrive in PA by early afternoon.

Like I mentioned above...we'll be staying with my parents until Bobby gets a job and we get back on our feet. It will also be a few weeks before my dad closes on Grandpa's property. And we are thinking about painting some of the rooms before moving all of our stuff in.

SO....for now....I'm signing off. I will update again as soon as I am able! Everyone please keep in touch!!!!!! My personal email will now be: tabithamrogers@yahoo.com OR our kennel email/Bobby's email will now be: taterhillspringers@yahoo.com Our kennel website: www.taterhillkennel.com will remain the same!

No comments: